1.5
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Lived at Willowdale Crossing Apts in Frederick since May 2016.There are so many issues here.From the noise outside to elephants above or maybe a Bowling Alley with all the noise at all times of day and night.Then the slobs that leave there Soda cans,there fast food leftovers and Then we have the kids that like to come by my glass door and scare my cat.there dogs that leave me presents by my patio door.My kitchen has the most disgusting cabinets I ever saw where I decided not to even use them anymore.I have started packing my kitchenware away which brings me to the most important issue with this apartment "GERMAN ROACHES".It has come to the point of being a health hazardThey sent the bug man out so many times and it did nothing.Now we are talking infestation.They finally fumigated yesterday and they are still coming out.I disinfect and mop the floors vacuum and vacuum and still I am sweeping up pieces of these disgusting creatures everywhere.I have NEVER lived like this before.My lights all over the apt stay on all night.I don't want to sleep because I find babies on my shirt.I want to move so bad but cannot afford another move with paying the movers and another pet deposit.Its bad enough I lost money on all the food I hD to throw out.I now know I cannot go grocery shopping because the bugs always find there way into it so now I have the expense of eating out all the time.My next step is contacting the Health Dept.I believe we are under new management so maybe they will do something ASAP.This apartment needs to be totally redone .I could go on and on but you get the drift.Rent somewhere else .

Mspeiser wrote the review because of "roaches" at Willowdale Crossing Apartments and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1150 and wants Willowdale Crossing Apartments to "new apartment moving expenses".

The most disappointing in user's experience was roaches, noise level and having to live under these unhealthy conditions. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Willowdale Crossing Apartments and willowdale crossing apartments sanitary conditions for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Willowdale Crossing Apartments?

Comments